The engineering field requires full passion, dedication and brilliance to make you the successful engineer. Of course this industry gives you everything that you require in life money, position, and success. All students appearing for engineering exams should be very clear of their field even before they appear for entrance exam. They should choose the subject they are passionate about. Students who are looking to find an excellent career and make their future in engineering field, can look at the best and effective strategies shown here to choose for their future.
Keep yourself Connected
Internet is the most efficient way and powerful source for the latest information. It simply gives you an idea about the complexity and subjectivity of questions being asked in the entrance examinations, and the right set of skills they require, that they should hold to perform in their engineering career. There are many websites which send you weekly or daily newsletters about the new course availability and information required for JEE entrance exams.
- Prepare your course material as per JEE standard, and do as much as education as you can, depending on the understanding of the subject and focus you require at a particular subject or topic.
- Resister yourself for the right online forums which are much updated about JEE, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and JEE Main 2016 exams.
- Start your preparations during your 10 +2, so that you do not miss on the necessary information that you would require when enrolling yourself for the exams.
- Create a network; network will give you all the required information you may struggle to find here and there. Be in touch with the people who are already preparing or prepared for JEE or other related exams.
- Look for some online courses or coaching sessions to get the detailed information of the topic and syllabus.
- Studying from previous question papers of JEE or JEE main and other related exams is much more helpful, it will give you the strong idea of the exam question sets, criticality of the exam, and other basic information that is required.
- Find a right mentor, who can guide you step by step and help you in managing the pressure of study and easing your stress. You can also look for a virtual mentor, there are lots of on line sources who offer such services.
- Keep doing some self assessment , this will help you to identify the area where you need to work harder. You can appear for these assessments online, they show you instant marks with the question paper in the defined time.
- Fitness balance is what you next need to think of, be it mental or physical, you need to be balanced and strong in both. This will keep your focus on the study.
Apply for all related examinations.
Apart from JEE, JEE MAIN, JEE Advanced, JEE 2016, there are other engineering exams which you can appear in the same academic year. These engineering exams contains the same kind of syllabus, so take an advantage of giving multiple exams with the same study and practice.
Commonly known as All India Engineering Entrance Examination is one of the national level exam conducted by CBSE. This exam is conducted in two modes paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates who clear this exam are admitted to NIT and IIT colleges.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is a university level exam. It is conducted by BITS Pilani university.
ENAT,VITEE , GATE etc, these all are national level exams. You can apply for several exams at the same time, with the same kind of syllabus that you have prepared for JEE, and JEE ADANANCE.